ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75.00
Athletic DNA - Sales and Marketing Associate
Athletic DNA is looking for energetic, self-motivated employee to become an integral part of our sales & marketing team. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing and will be responsible for managing assigned marketing projects, and growing sales through our sponsored athletes and retail accounts.
This position will be located in the Seattle area and the majority of the travel will be on the West Coast.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage and Grow Athletic DNA’s junior Sponsorship Programs with elite junior tennis players
o Travel is Required to attend National junior tennis tournaments, which will include some weekends
· Manage and Grow sales with retail accounts
o Develop cross promotional marketing campaigns with key retail accounts
· Develop and Execute Social Media Campaigns
o Create and Manage brands voice on new and existing social media accounts
o Produce marketing & PR campaigns that achieve specific goals to meet the brands mission
· Research, develop, and implement new opportunities and strategies across the business
· Manage and Build promotional campaigns with our Academy Partners
· Assist in developing our Fall 2017 Women's apparel collection
· Perform other functions and duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree or 1-2 years of Sales & Marketing experience Required
· Sports knowledge and previous competitive athletic experience Required
· Competitive Tennis Player Preferred
Compensation is Salary plus sales commission.
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Ben Hurtuk, VP of Sales and Marketing, at ben@athleticDNA.com
Resumes without cover letter will not be considered.